Saturday 30 October 2010

A DEVILISHLY GOOD HALLOWEEN IN BOGOTÁ


It's a thin line between looking like a sexy devil at Halloween, and looking like a complete chopper. Despite an hour and a half to put on my red face makeup and black nail varnish, I unfortunately fell (rather, plumetted) into the latter category at El Sitio in Bogotà last night. My face looked shiny, my makeup ran, and by the end of the night, I had a large non-red fleshy-coloured clown mouth from chewing the face of my very sexy and devilish accomplice. Now I just need to get rid of my rotten aguardiente/vodka hangover, and work out how to remove black nail varnish, and life will be good again.




 its a thin line between looking like a sexy devil.....and looking a complete chopper


 

I will never, ever laugh at girls with shiny fake-tanned faces again