Thursday 26 August 2010

CLIMBING VOLCAN URAZU


I didn´t climb Volcan Irazu today. I was supposed to, but that was before I met up with the gorgeous Marcela and her friends last night to go on a free bus tour of various museums and art galleries in San Josè. It was also before numerous bottles of Imperial cerveza, a vodka tonic and a glass of Sangria with the gorgeous Marcela and her friends in a Costa Rican rock bar after the bus tour.

I got to bed at 2AM after making plenty of banging and crashing in my hostal dormitory, and probably a fair amount of snoring as well. No way was I getting up at 7AM to head off to bag another volcano, not with the hangover I had this morning. My head hurts just thinking about how much my head hurt this morning when I woke up, turned my alarm clock off and swiftly went back to sleep.